Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Your Best Day

When asked what your best day looks like, what would it be like? That is all we ask that you live each day doing the best you can. For many of you, comparing yourself to others is natural. You wonder if you are doing better or less than what others do. As your experiences are unique, so is everyone else's. If you were to do your best each day, think of how much you could achieve. Sometimes just putting one foot in front of another maybe all that you can do. With no judgement of others, live each day as if it was your best day. Be compassionate to others, who may need your support and understanding so that they may live a better day.
What a perfect day...

(Sometimes just getting out of bed is a good day for me. I beat myself up thinking that I'm not working to my potential, which I'm not actually sure what it is. I set my own expectations and sometimes they are unrealistic. I think I need to re-evaluate the way I look at my life. It's not what I can accomplish in a day, but how did I treat myself and others.)

No comments: