Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where Your Path Leads You

Why is it that you need to know exactly where you are supposed to be? If you were to just follow your path with faith, think of what you could experience?  You second guess yourself, questioning the insights you get. You no longer seem to hear the spirit within you. You follow a path that you have created. A path that is comfortable and safe, which has led you in circles. You have avoided experiencing new things because it will take you out of your comfort zone. But what scares you, may be the best thing for you. Taking risks on your path may be uncomfortable, but will open many doors for you. Where your path leads is not important, for what you experience is where you need to be. 
Sail away...

(I am one who lives by organizing. So to trust my universal plan is very difficult. I open myself to what comes my way because I know that there is something more in life than I can ever imagine. My reality is only limited by what I've experienced. If I want to live my purpose, then I need to follow where my path leads me.)


No comments: