Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Freedom To Be

Remove all boundaries that keep you from being whoever you want to be. There are no rules, but your own that prohibit you from being unique. You claim to know yourself and who you are meant to be, yet you've only just skimmed the surface of your potential. Even if you were to know all, there is still a part of you that hides, even from yourself. When you are able to acknowledge all parts of yourself, then everything is possible. Every day you have the opportunity to impact the world, but for today it's just about being comfortable with who you are. There are days that you will make mistakes and do nothing more than just getting out of bed. But on other days, you will move mountains and be the change that will make things happen. Having the courage to just enjoy the day however you want to, is the first step to being free. No rules, no boundaries, just the freedom to be.
A place of serenity...

(As I get older, I find that I seek structure and a quiet life. Yet, I am conscious of the work I still need to do. Sometimes I think that the universe and I have two different goals. Then I realize that it's my focus on peace and serenity that is an asset in what I need to do. I seek order in chaos, quiet among the noise, and laughter where there is misery. It's like finding a small light shining through the darkness. We are all unique and it's having the freedom to be, that we find our value.)

No comments: