Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Finding Balance In Life

When life seems to run away from you, it's difficult to retain your balance. Unless your foundation is strong, you tend to be a little unsteady. Everything that is thrown your way from that point on has you spinning. What once made sense to you, has you questioning the most simplest things. You are no longer sure of where your path is leading you. Although you may feel as if you're not quite centered, life is as it's always been. It continues to flow without effort, no matter what your state of mind is. It is you, who changes like the wind. Whether you adapt or not, it has no bearing on what is. It is what you've learned from your experiences that impacts who you are and how you will react in the future. When you find your balance in the midst of confusion, the universal energy will flow more freely within you.
There is beauty even in the rain...

(I think there is truth that I can find balance even during chaos. It's not what is happening around me  that matters but how I am reacting internally. I am not only my emotions and my mind, but I am also my spirit. Even if things doesn't make sense anymore, there is still hope that all will pass. Like the rain, everything becomes much cleaner and more transparent after it stops. It's being present in the moment, yet finding the peace that exists within us all.) 

No comments: