Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Start The Day Anew

Every day is an opportunity for us to start anew. It's time to put away all the "I can'ts", "I've never done that before", and the "That's not me" lines. How many times do we keep ourselves from participating in new experiences because of our fears? We have let so many opportunities pass us by because we were scared to try something new. Sometimes being too safe hinders us from moving forward. That's the wonderful thing about life, if we make a mistake we can correct it the next day or if we find that we don't like something, we can appreciate the experience and then move on. The universe has an unlimited amount of patience and will continually guide us on our path. So it would be wise for us to take advantage of all the opportunities that come our way and experience life to the fullest.  Today, enjoy the day. Expect the unexpected and live life trusting that all will come your way for you are truly blessed and loved.
It's mornings like these that we truly want to start the day anew...

(Some mornings I get up and everything seems fresh and I have renewed energy. It's not that I am expecting all to go my way, but there is a knowing that I am okay with myself no matter what happens. I appreciate these days because it is truly a "feel good" kind of day. It's like being insinc with the universe and everything is flowing smoothly.)

No comments: