Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Balance In Life

Everyday we are given an opportunity to achieve our goals. To put our best foot forward and to correct our past mistakes, but how many of us do this on a daily basis. For many of us, we may put off what we can do today for tomorrow, then live a life regretting what we could have accomplished. Although it may seem that we have to do everything at once, this may not be the case. Finding a balance in our life, helps us to maintain a steady momentum in reaching our goals. Taking the time to not only work towards our heart's desires, but to spend time celebrating our accomplishments. We can capture all of our dreams, if we let some of them come to us instead of chasing after them. Today, take a moment to be still. Let all thoughts be where they may. Where no thought is valued as much as a busy mind. For in letting your mind wander, you may be able to see your life more clearly.
This is a place where our thoughts are not needed...

(It's quiet and calm again, yet I am missing the chaos that my family has brought me this past week. I have created a balance in my life which I appreciate, but there are times when the universe wants to shake things up a bit. It reminds me that I am not in control as I'd like to be.

No comments: