Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Remembering To Say Thank You

Everyday we have an opportunity to say thank you to our loved ones. To appreciate the joy they bring to our life and acknowledge the support that they give us. But there are so many of us, that take these special people for granted. It's not that we're not aware of how they impact o life, but we forget how important it is to stop and say thank you. To express how grateful we are that we are not traveling our journey alone, but are blessed with the unconditional love of these wonderful people. Know that it wasn't by chance that they are in our life. We are who we are and will be because of them. Today, think about how many people have made a difference in your life. For those that are still impacting your life, tell them how much you love them and appreciate their support. Don't let another day go by without saying thank you.

Sometimes time slips by before we know it...

(Today, more than ever I was made aware of how many special people I have had an opportunity to meet. I know that the universe has blessed me with so many angels who are watching over me. They are always there to remind me that I have purpose in my ife. I wish that everyone could have as many beautiful people in their life as I do.)

No comments: