Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Deepest Part Of Our Soul

If we were to explore the deepest part of our soul, I wonder what we would discover. If our soul were to have traveled many lifetimes, are we the accumulation of all our experiences. Are we working through the karma of this life or the many past lives that we have lived? Is that why we are never quite sure of our journey because it may have begun thousands of years ago. Has our path connected us to souls we have had relationships before, that never resolved itself and could take us several lifetimes to work through. Maybe that's why some people seem so familiar although we've only met them for the first time. And then there are those who we instinctively recoil from, with feelings of distrust and anger Is it that our souls recognize each other, although we do not? We may never know the answers to these questions, but it is food for thought. In understanding our soul a little better, we may find the answers to the questions we are asking. Today, be still. Listen very carefully and let your soul guide you through the day. There are some important questions which you seek the answers to. If you are very quiet, you will hear them.
It doesn't matter how many lifetimes, he's had. \
Life is simple and he's happy...

( I pass by this guy everyday. He sells his produce seven days a week at the same spot. Each morning, he smiles at me and wishes me "Good Morning". Whether I buy or not, he always has a fruit for me to try. Sometimes I get bogged down with my philosophical thoughts, that I forget how simple life can be. I'm not sure if I could live as this guy does, but I could certainly do with less worries.)

No comments: