Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life Long Learning

At what point in life do we know everything. When we can say that we have learned everything that we need to know. If that is the case, why are we always asking the universe for help. In fact, we should be on our way to attaining our heart's desire because our journey is clear to us. The confusing twists and turns on our path are not a problem because we know how to navigate it easily. If this is not what our life is about, then why are we picking and choosing the messages that are being sent to us. Everyday, we are being sent answers to our prayers but we choose to ignore them. Sometimes they are just reminding us to stay on our path, but when we receive them we say that we already know that and it's nothing new. Why then are we getting the same messages repeatedly? It's important to be open to all that surrounds us for within the words is hidden the message. Today, be humble. Be accepting of all that come to you. If it's something that you've read, read it again. If it is something you've heard, listen to it again. If it's something you've seen, look at it again but with different eyes. You are missing something, now is your chance to find it.
I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure if I keep looking I may understand it...

(It surprises me when I hear people say, "I don't need to read that I know it already" or "I don't need to hear about that because I've heard that before". If something keeps coming up in our lives, why wouldn't we stop to question "why". The universe will keep sending us messages if we don't listen. Remember my falling down, whenever I open my mouth that scenario keeps playing in my mind. You don't have to remind me twice. So listen, be humble, or you too will fall.

No comments: