Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Taking A Leap Of Faith

Sometimes in life, we wonder if we should be taking a leap of faith in order to move forward on our path. It's strange but this is especially true, when we're feeling comfortable. Although we work hard to be in control of our life, there is still a feeling that we're supposed to be doing something more. Our life doesn't end until the time we're no longer here, until that time we continue to be a part of the universal flow. This means that even though we don't know the details of our future, trusting that the universe will guide us in the right direction is taking a leap of faith. Today, take a break from all the busyness in your life. Slow down and take a look at where you are going. Even if you've had a few disruptions lately, gather yourself and get back on track. Take a leap of faith and know that everything will turn out for the best. Wait patiently, while fortune comes back to meet you again.

Sometimes you have to trust that you're going the right way...

(Often times, I feel as if I am following the universal flow blindly. I trust that I am where I am because of my actions and a divine plan, of which I'm not privy to at the moment. For the most part, I take a day at a time but there are other times that I wish I had the ability to peek into the future. I guess if I was meant to see where I was going, I would.)

No comments: