Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Quiet Place

Sometimes there seems to be room for only me. There is no space for anyone else. Whether due to being tired, overwhelmed with the little things in life, or just because... When I go to that special place in my mind, I can breathe with ease. It feels good to get away from the noisy chatter of the day and enjoy the quiet during this moment. Closing my eyes for just seconds and filling my mind with empty thoughts. Today, spend some time in your quiet place so that you can refresh your spirit and conquer the world tomorrow.

Just breathing seems to be enough...


No comments: