Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

You Deserve So Much More

When are you going to stop denying who you are? You've given so much to others, but expect nothing in return. It's not that you haven't given a thought about how life could be, but it's easier to push aside wishes and dreams when you don't feel you deserve any more than you've already been given. What makes you so different from anyone else? The universe has plans for you just as it has for everyone else. You are on a journey towards your destiny like others, but it's hard to visualize what you can't see. You're good at ignoring the messages that come your way. It's harder to live a life believing that you deserve so much more, than denying who you truly are. You've been fighting so long with yourself that living life for others takes less effort. But you deserve more than what you're asking for. Respect yourself enough to trust that you are just as special as everyone else. You deserve to live a life that lifts your spirit. Let us hold you up for awhile, until you can stand tall by yourself again.
It's easier to look at things from afar...

(I have to let go, what I can't control. I've been side tracked and it's not working for me. Haven't been here for awhile and I don't like where I am. Taking a deep breath, I have to get off the slippery slope I'm on. No one can do this but me. It's frustrating having to go through this again. Life has a way of revisiting what I thought I left behind. Maybe this time, I'll do things smarter. No tears this time.)


No comments: