Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Where Are You Going

There comes a time when you need to decide what path you'll take. You have stood where the path divides, paralyzed for what seems to be forever. No movement has been necessary until now. It's time for you to continue on your journey, without fear or hesitation. Head held high, know that we are here to help you where ever the path leads you. We will keep you safe as you experience all that await you. There is a life of wondrous joy that you can have when you begin doing what brings you happiness. Now take your first step towards the life you were meant to lead.
Let your spirit decide which way to go...

(Sometimes I feel as if I'm supposed to be going somewhere but not quite sure where. I've gotten so used to listening to the universe that I haven't really thought about myself for awhile. Living a life committed to helping others and trusting that the universe will provide for me, I haven't thought about what I desire. This will take some thought.)

No comments: