Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Not Knowing

There are times when your doubts paralyze you. It seems as if you have difficulty moving for fear that you may lose your way. You believe in yourself most of the time, but then there are moment s when nothing can convince you that everything will turn out for the best. No amount of positive thinking can give you the comfort you seek. It seems the harder you try to gain back your confidence, the more you are filled with self doubt. But there are changes within you that are occurring, even while you are thinking of more reasons not to pursue your destiny. Each time you overcome your fears and doubts, you are becoming stronger. The amazing thing is that you aren't aware of who you are becoming until you are the person who need to be in the present. Sometimes not knowing everything is the best gift that the universe can give you.
All is well tonight...

(Doubting myself helps me to question what I’m doing. Sometimes when I get too sure of myself, I stop asking for guidance. It’s at that point that begin to I lose my focus. I believe that it’s good to get lost every once and awhile because when I lose direction, I know how much I need the help.. And upon receiving it, I end up being closer to where I need to be on this beautiful journey. D- thank you so much for the great picture. It makes my heart feel at peace. Miss you.)

No comments: