Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Gathering Of Like Minds

There are times when you wonder if you are the only one who thinks the way you do. It's not that you are so different from everyone, but it's feeling as if your spirit is incomplete. Wanting to talk to someone who not only listens to what you're saying, but understands what you mean without an explanation. Every once and awhile you're lucky enough to meet someone who you connect with on a deeper level. Whether you've known each other many lifetimes ago or just met today, it's acknowledging how fortunate you are at this moment. It's time that like minds gather together, giving you strength to continue on your journey with renewed commitment. Receiving support to become who you are meant to be, lifts your spirit and fills your heart. You are not destined to be alone. We will guide you to those you will embrace you as their own.
Finding peace in the garden...

(No matter how much I trust that I am exactly where I need to be, the universe always surprises me. It's as if I'm watching a movie, but I have no idea what's going to happen next. The situations I get into and the people I am fortunate to meet continues to amaze me. I am truly blessed in more ways than I can count.)


No comments: