Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Notice Me, I Am Here

Don't ignore me and pretend that I don't exist, for I am a part of your life. The love I have for you has no boundaries and is unconditional. You are all connected in some way and make an impact in each other's lives. You sparkle and change the energy level of the universe each and every day. I am one of the many, who support your efforts in making your life the way you have envisioned it. You may not see me for who I am, but I exist to be an integral part of your past, present, and future. Notice me for I am here for you now and forever.
You are always welcome here...

(Sometimes when I get too busy with life, I forget how much the universe is involved with my life. Whenever I stray too far from my path, it guides me back to where I belong. Today, I met these wonderful people who will be helping me with my writing this month. I'm grateful that the universe always knows when I need help.)

No comments: