Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Missing The Important Things In Life

Sometimes you tend to overlook the blessings that are right in front of you because you’re too busy working to get ahead. You run around trying to find your way, but often times you lose your sense of direction. You’re playing catch up with what, you can’t remember any more. What seemed so clear in your mind yesterday is now only a vague memory. If you slow down for just a moment, you’ll be surprised to find that your every day experiences are actually helping you to realize your dreams. It's the simple things in life that add up to more than you can ever imagine. When you’re always looking beyond what is, you miss the miracles that are waiting right in front of you.
Come play with me... 

(I am guilty of looking too far ahead. It’s easier for me to plan, than it is for me to be in the moment. Sometimes it takes falling over my own feet to see what is in front of me. I believe that the universe always finds a way to re-balance my life, even if it means tripping me.)

No comments: