Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Searching For Answers

Why are we always searching for answers to questions that we are afraid to hear the truth? We should know by now that when we ask, the answers will come. Then what will we do when we've received the information that we've asked for. Do we begin to take action and move forward or do we pretend not to have heard what we don't want to hear. Is it curiosity that makes us ask these questions that we have no intention on acting upon? Or is it a sense of fatalism that makes us open to things that we know may hurt us. Although the universe is compassionate, know that it has a way of answering us in many ways that aren't going to be familiar to us. Be open to all this year. Today, reflect upon the answers that you have already been given. Have you incorporated what you've learned in your life or have you put it aside as you become more comfortable with the information. Know that the answers you receive may take a while to resonate within you. So let your inner spirit guide you in asking questions that you are ready to hear, for the answers may ultimately change your life. Go forward knowing that all will be well no matter what question you may ask.
We can sit all day but still not understand...

(There are days when I get the answers to questions I've forgotten I've asked. I sometimes think that's how it works. I pose a question to the universe, it goes through their mailing system, and the department handling the subject finally gets back to me in their own time. By then I wonder why I asked the question in the first place. But the answers are so perfect that I have to believe that I'm receiving them when I'm supposed to.)


No comments: