Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Knowing When To Stop


Sometimes we are so determined to control our destiny, that we begin to design our own path because we can't wait for the universe to guide us. Why then should we be surprised when our path becomes difficult and chaotic. It's frustrating and upsetting when we want things to work out so much, but it's as if we are hitting a brick wall at every turn. It's times like this, that the best thing is knowing when to stop and let the universe take over. When we realize that there is so much beyond our control, we can then begin to live life. Today, release your control. Take a step back and see what comes to you. Your path is filled with opportunities that are waiting just for you.

Instead of going through the brambles, you can often just go around...

(Sometimes I get so hard headed. I keep working on something even if I know it's not working. I get tunnel visioned and I can't see outside of what I'm doing. Tonight, I asked myself "What am I doing?" after working 2 hours and getting no where . Well,better late than never.)


No comments: