Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Giving Up Control

Life has so much to offer that sometimes it can be too overwhelming. We are given so many choices that deciding what path to take now becomes confusing. Just when we feel confident that we know what we are doing and where we are going, we look around and we're surrounded by so many things that continue to distract us from moving forward. How do we know what is best for us? Sometimes the hardest thing for us to do is to release the control over our life. Trust the universe to guide us along our path, we will then exerience peace. Today, set your own pace. Be true to who you are and you will know know in your heart that everything will be okay.

Take the time to buy yourself some flowers and make your life a little brighter...

(Sometimes I need to take better care of myself. It's not about buying things, but learning more about who I am and what makes me happy. Someone asked me what I do for fun. It was sad because I couldn't think of anything...I'm still thinking. Does reading count?) 

No comments: