Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Believing In Yourself

It seems no matter how far along on our journey we have traveled, there are still times in which we question ourselves. Doubts of who we are, slip in our minds at the strangest times. Just when we think that everything is insinc and we are flowing with the universal energy, we start to wonder if we really are doing as well as we feel we are. What begins as a quiet whisper, soon spirals out of control which then leaves us paralyzed. We question our abilities and lose the confidence that we once had. It is only when we stop and become quiet within ourselves will we hear our inner spirit. It's soft voice reminds us that we are who we have become based on our past expriences. We are strong because we have overcome the fears that have blocked our way in the past. Know that once we believe in who we are, we can achieve anything. Today, trust in yourself. The path of which you journey on may not be clear, but it is yours to walk. You are unique, so let your spirit lead you towards your destiny.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm where I'm supposed to be...

(It's funny how much confidence I have when I'm by myself. It's when I talk to people who make me feel bad about myself that I begin to feel as if I have nothing to offer. Well, it's time to move on. I have a purpose in this life and I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. There is so much work to be done.)

No comments: