Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Having Courage

Sometimes it's frightening when our heart leads us into situations that bring out our deepest fears. We have the best intentions to help others or to move ourselves forward on our path, but once there we look around us and see only the unfamiliar. What have we done? Trying to remember what our intention  was is sometimes difficult. But now that we are here, we need to find the strength within us to stay where we are supposed to be. It's with trepidation that we move forward. With courage slowly growing within us, we take the next few steps with growing confidence. We have not fallen yet. At the end of our journey, we will see hindsight that our heart leads us to places that our consciousness would never have dared let us go. Know that unless we have the courage to move forward we will live a life always missing a piece of who we could have been. Today, let your spirit soar. Go forward with courage within your heart. For you have all within you to seek your heart's desire. Follow the path that you were meant to be on.
Don't let others decide your future,
you know within your heart the path you need to follow...

(Sometimes my life gets so busy that I have difficulty hearing what my spirit is trying to tell me. It would be so much easier just to let others tell me what I should do with my life, but then the universe reminds me of the journey which I need to be on...)

No comments: