Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Let Me Wander About

Let me wander around for just a bit. It’s okay if I get lose my direction for I may find what I need along the way. I’ve been on a planned course for all my life that getting lost seems just what I need. Sometimes knowing where I am every step of the way doesn’t always work. I feel like I’m missing something but I’m not sure what it is. Maybe not having a plan is just the plan that will work. It seems the more sure I am of where I am going, the more I lose some of my creativity along the way. Finding new paths to walk may inspire me to see things from a different perspective. It’s time to put aside the plans I have and begin exploring what is waiting for me to discover.
IMG_2823
I really should learn how to swim…

No comments: