Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

You Can Do Anything

What if you had no fears to stop you from attaining your heart's desire? What if nothing stood in your way of doing what you've always wanted to do? What if you were free to break out of the boundaries you've set for yourself? The world awaits you to do as you wish. Nothing is preventing you from achieving your heart's desire but you. It may be difficult to believe because you've given yourself so many excuses why you aren't able to reach your heart's desire that they have become your reality. Change the story that you've been telling yourself, then you can do anything. You are the key to your success. You are the storyteller of your new ending. You are the light that will guide you to all that you have only dreamed about.
Be who you are meant to be...

(Sometimes I'm blinded by my own passions that I lose focus of everything else. I know that I should be more balanced, but then if I'm not driven I won't get what I want completed. It's that passion that makes me feel that I can do anything.)

No comments: