Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stepping Away

Sometimes when you're so used to chaos, you stop noticing it. The yelling and drama becomes an expected part of your life. It's as if you've become numb to the turmoil that is going around you. Although you may be the first to say that this doesn't bother you, the craziness that surrounds you begins to affect your mind, body, and spirit. How do you find peace in a toxic environment? You don't. It's time to give yourself permission to step away from it all. Living a life that you envision is a choice only you can make. Finding happiness is only a step away.
There is light at the end of the path...

(Today was all about drama. The universe is truly testing me. I think that's what it's all about. Finding a place of peace within myself among the chaos that surrounds me. Nothing can pull me in unless I let it. It's challenging, but I'm proud of myself. I did pretty well. No life line calls to friends for support. I did it all by myself. High Five!)

No comments: