Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Life Is About Making Mistakes

You've tried for perfection and it's not working for you. Worrying about whether you've gotten everything right. Being anxious about what is expected and fearing that you're close but missing the mark. It's not that anyone is telling you that you haven't succeeded. In fact, they are letting you know how hard you are working and that you have done everything that you've set out to do. But somehow it's not enough for you.  Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. It's time to revisit what you've done. Life is about making mistakes and appreciating how they have made you who you are. What you call a mistake, the universe calls a sign to pay attention to where life is leading you.
You never know what the day will bring...

(I tend to be a perfectionist. It takes me forever to put out my work, but realizing this I have to have a time limit. But in life, I am much more flexible. I guess it's because of all the mistakes I've made. I've found the more I plan, the more the universe changes them. All I can do is wait and see what happens.)

No comments: