Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Surprises Around Every Corner

Just when you think that you've got life down where you know all that there is to know, it surprises you. As they say, you can't count on anything but change. No matter how much you try to control life, there is always something that turns it upside down. Whether it's positive or negative, what ever happens it was meant to be. Although you may not know until later how it impacts you, you are who you are because of all the experiences you've had. It's time to embrace all that comes your way. When the unexpected turns up at your doorstep, welcome it with open arms for it will change your life forever.
Let the shine upon me...

(Every time I think everything is settling down, then life gives me a kick in the pants. I feel as if I should be ready for the unexpected, but how could it be unexpected if I'm expecting it. Sounds strange, but I'm better prepared for what ever happens because I'm okay with where I am, at least for today.)

No comments: