Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What A Crazy Life

No matter how much you prepare for what the day brings, something happens that changes your plans. You are at the mercy of the universe as to the direction your life is going. Some days it seems as if you have everything under your control. You look at your calendar and know exactly what you're going to be doing. Everything is as it should be. Then before you know it, the day turns into something more than what you could have imagined. There was no way that you can plan when the universe steps in. Your schedule goes out the window and what you thought would happen turns into one of those special moments in your life. Although you think that you are dreaming big and visioning beyond your reality, the universe can do you one better. Prepare for your day, but be open to the miracles that come your way unexpectedly.
If you slow down, you may witness a miracle...

(Life is crazy. It seems that sometimes my days turn fantastic on their own. I know why I'm here doing what I'm doing, but I look at it as part of my journey. No one told me that on the way, miracles can happen. A regular day just turned into something I could never have envisioned. I guess today was a day that the universe said "Okay let's cut her a break and make her smile!" Thank you for that special surprise.)

No comments: