Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Losing Your Way

You may sometimes feel that  you are lost. Not knowing where you are or where you are supposed to be going. When was the last time that you felt that you truly belonged? Things changed from what you planned so long ago. The landscape is strange and you feel as if you are being held in one place. Not knowing where you should be makes you uncomfortable. But there is something deep inside of you that knows when everything comes together, you will be where you belong. Until then you will make the best of what life has to offer. Know that as you struggle with your feelings of being lost, you are finding more of yourself than you would ever reveal. By losing yourself, you find the best of who you can be.

The sun shines bright beyond the clouds...

(What is the difference between feeling lost and not wanting to know where you belong? Sometimes I don't want to know if I'm lost because if I'm found then I have to do something about it. Being lost is not a bad place to be when I want to just be. Not reflect, not contemplate, just be. I can just wander without direction because everything is just as it should be. It's during these times that I feel unplugged. Just feeling what is around me is enough.)

No comments: