Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sitting On The Sidelines

There are times when it's difficult making decisions. Even the simplest problems seem insurmountable. Your mind can't make sense of what you know and the answers just don't come. You know yourself well enough to know that this isn't the time to make major decisions. Unless it's something that needs your attention at this time, it's better for you to step aside and leave well alone. By doing things that take your mind away from the chaos in your life will help you to put things into perspective. Remember your body, mind, and spirit know you better than you know yourself. When it's time to sit on the sidelines and watch life go by, then that's exactly where you belong. Release the control and enjoy life, instead of going against the universal flow.
Enjoy the stream as it flows by...

(It's often difficult for me to sit on the sidelines because I always have things to do. So it's a matter of fitting in "doing nothing" time as something that I have to do. I think it's knowing who I am and what I need in order for me to relax. Another thing that I need to work on.)

No comments: