Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Life Without Logic

Sometimes life doesn't make sense at all. You have difficulty living in a world without logic. Try as you might things don't add up. Your impatience shows as you look upon friends and family who disappoint you by their lack of judgment. The road they have chosen would not be yours. They don't see what you see so clearly. It's not that your life is is going any better, but you seem to think that you know more than others. But who are you helping when you make others feel badly about themselves. Their decisions are based on where they are in life, just like yourself. When you look at others with compassion, instead of false concern, you will be amazed how differently you will view life. Yes, others are making decisions that may hurt them in the long run, but instead of having them choose sides be there to support and love them when they need you. There are so many ways to show your love. Be a friend, instead of one who thinks they know all but knows nothing.
The fun is getting wet...

(I don't know anything. I have to keep reminding myself that. I have to accept others for who they are. The anger comes when others disappoint me or  when they expect me to be someone I'm not. But then no one really knows the real person that hides in all of us. So for whatever reasons people do what they do, it's their life. It comes back to me again. Walk my path with conviction with compassion for others.)

No comments: