Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Seeing Through The Untruths

It's not that you are easily swayed, but when you hear something that seems to resonate within you, you begin to believe that what you're hearing is true. Sometimes the untruth is presented in such beautiful packaging that most of us wouldn't see beyond what they want us to see. But eventually there is something that doesn't feel right. You're not sure because you may be the only one who is able to see beyond the facade. It's not easy to say what you believe to be true, when you yourself are not sure. But there is something within you that has you turning away from the untruth. Stand up for what you believe in. Know that all that is beautiful is not always right for you. 
Getting away from it all...

(I'm usually not fooled too often, but the other day I was taken in. I'm still not sure how it happened. The vision came through a dream, soft and quiet. It looked familiar but yet not. I moved forward with what I thought was what I had to do, but something wasn't right. I couldn't put my finger on it. But the universe watches over me and the vision became more clear. An angel helped me to see the untruth. I am blessed to have so many loved ones watching my back.)

No comments: