Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting Back To Where You Were

It's time to get back to life. When chaos turns you upside down it may be a little confusing. But when the dust settles, you'll be surprised at how much better you can see things. Now that you've had to step away from your normal routine for a little while, it may not be as easy as you thought to get back to where you were. What was, may not fit where you are at this point in your life.  Although you are not the person you were just a minute ago, you may be just the person you need to be right now. Celebrate all that the new year will be bringing to you.
It's a new dawn...

I thought I could just get back to my life after returning home but to my frustration it's been difficult. Although my mind was telling me one thing, my body was refusing to listen. Chaos has given me an opportunity to stop and re-assess. This year will bring challenges but so many opportunities for us all.

No comments: