Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, June 1, 2015

I Am Not Perfect

I want to be grumpy today. I want to be able to be angry at the way my life is going. I want to be unsatisfied with who I am. Although these moment are few and far between, they exist when I am being the most honest with myself. It’s not that I don’t remember that I should be at my best but when life is as it is and I am feeling low, it’s difficult to remember all my blessings. I don’t need to be reminded of who I am because this is all of who I am. I am not perfect.To be where I am meant to be, I need accept myself as I am which includes my strengths as well as my weakness. I am only a reflection of what my life is becoming. As I continue on my path, I move on from my discontentment. It’s time again to clear the cloudy skies away and let the sun shine upon me once more.
20150503_132156-1
Sometimes looking outward is very soothing…

No comments: