Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dreams Are My Reality

Sometimes it seems better to put aside my dreams because it hurts too much keeping them alive in my heart. As time goes by the realities of life bear down on what now seems so fragile. But somewhere in my mind, I wonder if dreams are a place where my spirit safely creates my deepest desires where anything is possible. I’m not sure when it happened, but my dreams have become an integral part of who I am. At this point it’s not important whether they come to past or not because they eventually will help me to create the reality that comes from my heart. So if you want to know who I truly am, ask me what my dreams are.
20150529_073227
Dreams can become reality…

No comments: