Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Where Do You Want To Take Me?

I think it’s time for a change in my life. It’s not that I’m not busy doing what I need to do, but it feels like something is coming. When a feeling like this comes around, I have a tendency to want to prepare. But how do you prepare for something that you have no clue as to what is coming? Sometimes just knowing that a change in life will be happening is enough. It’s about being patient and flexible because change sometimes causes disruption in a person’s life until they are able to incorporate it into the life they are currently living. So knowing that changes are definately coming my way, I will open all the doors and welcome all that will take me to a place where I am meant to be.
IMG159
You never know when the universe has something to say…

No comments: