Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I Will Wait For You

Will you be there when I need someone to lean on? Will you be there when I need someone to listen to my silly stories? Will you be there when I need a friend who I can trust? There are times when the feeling of being alone is overwhelming even if I am surrounded by many. Their voices just melt into one, I walk on my path with no direction. Although the world continues to revolve, it moves without me. I envision what can be and I dream of desires beyond what I could ever speak of out loud. It's knowing that I exist for a purpose even more than I can imagine. And in finding my purpose, there you are ready to walk next to me helping me achieve the impossible. I continue on my journey as I wait for you to join me.
There is a reason that we believe...

I think as I walk on my path, there are many who will join me on my journey even if for just a day. But it's during that time that I will experience such wonderful moments. There are so many pure spirits around me just waiting to make me smile.

No comments: