Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Will Be There For You

You don't know me yet, but I want to be there to help you. I want to lift you up on your worst days. I want to bring you happiness when you least expect it. I'm part of your destiny. I am part of who you are. Although you seem to be getting by these days, you'll be surprised at how wonderful the future can be if you just believe. Believe that all that is possible is just around the corner. That you will receive all the support you need to continue your journey. Life isn't supposed to be so dark and filled with misty clouds all the time. Let the sun shine through every once and awhile and you will see me waiting for you with a smile that lights up the sky.

Everything is possible...

Every day the universe brings me people that make my life just that much more special. Today, I met a couple who not only cared for my son while he was in Boston, but made him part of their family. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Thank you L & A!

No comments: