Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

How Easy It Is To Get Lost

No matter how sure you are of yourself, there always seems to be moments that you wonder what you are doing. When life gets too comfortable you sometimes forget who you are. Following others seems easier than finding your own way. Being different or stumbling on a path less paved is difficult when your life has been walking behind others.  It's not that you don't know what's happening, but maybe you are not up to challenge at this time. You have this life and it's up to you how you want to continue. It's time to take a moment to reflect upon where you are and where you'd like to be. Remember where ever you are, that's where you need to be for the time being.
Sometimes it's better to wait for the next train...

(I may not know where I'm headed but I know when I'm not in the right place. But even to move out of where I'm at takes a lot of energy. I'm not sure how strong I am at this time. Not being sure of myself doesn't feel comfortable, but I will be in the present for it may soon change.)

No comments: