Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

You Are Never Alone

You are never alone. In the darkness, when all your fears seem to appear. I am next to you giving you strength. When you feel tired of striving ahead day by day, I walk along side of you to share your challenges. And when you feel your heart aches because no one seems to know who you truly are, I am never so far that I can lift your spirits. I am one and all of those who surround you with love. You are never alone. For you are a part of the universal energy which flows with compassion.

I walk besides you to give you strength

No comments: