Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Receiving Change In Our Lives

How many times have we asked for help in changing our lives?  Help me to be a more patient person? Help me to accept others for who they are? Help me to understand my purpose in life? Our cries for help are so strong and wth only pure intent, when we send them out into the universe. Then why are we so surprised when the unexpected appears in our life. In order to attain your desires, change must happen. If you ask, it will be given, but not always in the way you imagined. Today, be open and willing to accept change in your life so that the universe can begin flowing through you to initiate your desires.

All I asked was to help me clean up the rubbish in my life... 

No comments: