Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Gathering Your Thoughts

There are so many things happening in your life that you scarcely have time to breathe, but taking one breathe at a time moves you forward. It's not that you don't know where you're headed, you're just wondering if you'll ever get there. Life has a way of getting in the way and slowing you down. But life is what you need to get a clearer perspective. Pausing for a moment to gather your thoughts helps you to appreciate what the universe is offering you at this time. Take advantage of the present for there are opportunities waiting for you just around the corner. Have faith in your journey.
Sometimes we don't have to look too far to enjoy life...

Sometimes I feel like I'm being left behind. There are so many exciting things happening to others that I have to remind myself to appreciate where I am. For I am where I belong.



No comments: