Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello It's Me Again

For those who knew me many years ago, let me introduce myself. I am no longer who I was, who you knew me to be. Give me a chance to show you who I’ve become. When you approach me, I know that you’ve already made up your mind how to respond to what I have to say. I don’t want to play the games we created from the past. Let’s build another relationship that can be much more respectful and meaningful. As much as I’d like you to see who I really am, I want to get to know more about the person who you were always meant to be. It’s time for us to introduce ourselves again and become closer than we’ve ever been before.

Betsy Fire and Fishing
 
Fishing always brings people together…

No comments: