Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, January 14, 2013

What Is Your Next Step?

There are times in your life when you feel lost and discouraged. You are no longer sure of the path that you have been walking on. The path which was once so familiar now feels uncomfortable because there are so many stones in your way that you can't help but stumble. You question whether you should go forward on your quest or take a moment to reflect upon your journey. What should be your next step?Whatever you decide to do will be the right decision for you. There are no mistakes in the universe, this includes the choices that you make. Follow your heart when all is dark. You do not need your eyes to see where you are going, for it is the light that shines within you that guides your way. Today, just be. You do not have to make any plans or know what your future brings. It's enough to just be you.
Sometimes there are no words to describe the beauty we see...
 
(There are times when I'm not sure if I'm wearing the right shoes walking down my path. The road gets so rough that my feet hurt, then there are rocks that block my way so that I have to climb over them. I am never sure of the terrain until I'm walking over it. That's why I like to take life, day by day. So I can change my shoes when I need to and even go barefoot when the path gets smooth. It's challenging enough walking my own path, then it is to walk someone elses.)

No comments: