Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's a Better Day

Everyday that you awake, know that it's going to be a better day than yesterday. For each morning, you have an opportunity to begin again, to make up for the mistakes, and to continue working towards your heart's desire. Although it is said to be in the moment and to do the best you can each day, at the end of the day you can't help but wonder about tomorrow. With hope in your heart, you wish for a better day. In keeping with your compassionate nature, everyday should be the gift you ask of the universe.  Today, is a better day. Don't waste the day grumbling about what has happened or what will happen. Use the day to bring about the change you want of yourself and your loved ones.
Let me walk amongst the trees...
 
(I can't help but think that tomorrow will be a better day. I have so much to do in one day, that knowing I have another day to continue makes me happy. I don't carry things along with me otherwise my journey would be slow. You can't carry too much baggage otherwise you won't have room for the things that you collect along the way. It doesn't take much for me to have a better day.)

No comments: