Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, February 3, 2014

You Are Blessed

When everything seems to be crashing into your life and things don't make sense anymore, take a deep breath and step away from the chaos. You are the same person that you were yesterday. Life is still the way it's always been. There is just confusion in the world right now. The light continues to shine upon you. We have not lost sight of you and will always be there for you. Remember that you are blessed. No matter how bad the storm seems to be, the sun awaits for you. Today, be the person you were meant to be.
There are special places waiting for you...

(Sometimes I need to remember how blessed my life is. After the whining stops, I realize that my life is not so bad. I have an opportunity to live in a beautiful place that I love. The whales are here again for me to enjoy. No matter what else is going on, they still make me feel at peace.)

No comments: